|The Java Developer is responsible for system design and implementation of critical business applications for our Federal Government customers. The successful candidate will work on a team to develop a comprehensive approach, requirements and designs, to code and develop solutions, and to troubleshoot production issues. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Create analytic solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.|
|· Helps in the design and development of custom software with an emphasis on delivering advanced data mining and text mining solutions in a customer-driven environment.
· Implements advanced data mining and text mining algorithms, complex data visualization tools, and data management solutions.
· Performs high complexity (i.e. application modules) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents.
· Participates in the agile software development process.
· Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code
· Resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.
· Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
· Prepare and produce releases of software components.
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
|· Proficiency in Java, C++, or other object-oriented language, experience with database design and SQL, and flexibility to learn new tools and languages as needed· Must have solid understanding of 3 Tier Architecture
· 3+ yrs of UNIX shell scripting exp
· 5+ yrs of WebLogic application development with hands-on deployment experience
· 5+ yrs hands-on experience with ClearCase
· Experience with Tomcat, Remedy a plus
· Demonstrated experience with the full software development lifecycle environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience supporting multiple teams within an organization
|Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related discipline with significant technical and mathematical programming experience.|
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com